HCAT Strategic Plan
In September 2020, the HCAT MAT Board published the Trust’s Strategic Plan, which outlines the 3 year business objectives and growth ambitions for the Trust.
As a Multi Academy Trust we have clear strategic aims which are founded in our visions and values. The Strategic Plan 2020-2023 outlines the goals and targets of HCAT over the next 3 years to ensure that as a Trust, the public, parents and all stakeholders have confidence in our approach.
The Strategic Plan:
- Shares and defines the vision of the Trust for the next three years
- Expands on the Trust’s strategic objectives
- Defines the key goals and performance measures that will demonstrate our successes and the success of the individual academies
- Explains how we will track opportunities and risks in a continually changing environment
- Builds upon the individual academy successes already achieved.
Underpinning the Strategic Plan will be an Operational Development Plan along with financial budget forecasts and the individual school improvement plans. These plans will be tracked and audited through the year.
HCAT has chosen to focus on two important principles, these being all academies working towards an Ofsted grading of outstanding and this being achieved at pace. It has carefully worked on embedding systems and processes in order to have the solid foundations upon which it can take the next steps in its growth.
Our vision is to create a family of schools that will educate, empower and inspire generations of children through a network of support and collaboration.
The key elements of this vision are:
- HCAT aims to develop schools that are recognised at a local, regional and national level as being at the cutting-edge of teaching and learning.
- Our schools will be the most forward thinking and innovative organisations within the communities that they serve, and all children will leave our care as well-rounded individuals who have achieved high levels of academic success and are well prepared for life in modern Britain
- Every child in HCAT Schools, without exception, will leave school with the values, skills, qualities and aptitudes that will enable them to thrive in society, combined with the highest possible learning outcomes.
- Schools within our Trust will be the school of choice for their local community and the employer of choice for the best professionals.
Click to download a copy of the HCAT Strategic Plan HCAT Strategic Plan 2020-2023